Specialist workshops to meet all your requirements
Repairs, servicing, maintenance, we have a solution for each of your needs. Our technical team has 1500 m² of specialist workshops and offices in Port Napoleon, Navy Service to provide you with a solution.
To this end, we have developed:
- • A workshop specialising in carpentry and cabinet making
- • A workshop specialising in stainless steel and aluminium boiler making with welding stations, shears, bending machine, machining and milling lathe…
- A rigging workshop with electronic tension meter
- A sail making workshop with 200 m² of raised floor
- An upholstery workshop
- An electrical and electronic maintenance workshop
- A general maintenance workshop
- An office and shop area
We overcome new challenges every day to ensure your complete satisfaction
Each technician is provided with a fully equipped vehicle and the latest individual tools for diagnosis, repair and reporting.
We intervene mainly in the technical areas of our partners Navy Service and Port Napoléon, which offer:
- Wet slip
- 30 hectares of outdoor and indoor dry storage
- Handling equipment for monohulls and catamarans up to 30 metres
- Cranes for caulking and un-stepping the mast
- A complete range of services to welcome boaters from all over the world in complete safety
Our presence in these ports ensures that we are as close as possible to your boat.